Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Break is amazing!

My summer break has been so awesome! I haven't even gone any where (yet) but it's just been so nice to be home, relax, and do what I want! I think every job should get two months off. It's so good for the soul!!!  I have been getting to spend lots of quality time with the hubs. We realize this is the last summer of just "us two" and we are soaking up the quiet moments and peaceful dinners out to restaurants. It's so great to have this time together and I am loving every minute of it! I also am getting some time to spend with friends and do what I like to do when I have free time.... which is SHOP! :) 
This little cutie is Noah. He is my friend's little boy. We got to spend the day together last week and I cannot get enough of him. I just love his sweet personality and how funny he is. Here is a collage of pics I took this day we all hung out at his Nana's pool. It was a fun & relaxing day! Little Noah brings a smile to my face every time!

  
 These days I have hung up my CrossFit shoes and began swimming 3 days a week here. I'll go back to CrossFit once my body is ready for it. I get into the pool with all the tutus and uncles for an hour long class of deep end water aerobics. DON'T LAUGH! It's a tough class. I don't use a float or noodle. I tread water and swim the entire time. It's so nice to workout in the water at 4 months pregnant because you can't feel your ass shake!

4 mos preggers!

No comments: