Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Room Items

Little Peanut's room is sloooooooowly coming along.  I have been hunting like a mad woman on Craigslist for items to furnish the room. It's the show like design on a dime over here. I don't have much of a budget for this room. But I DO have what seems like an endless list of items to get for the nursery: crib, crib bedding, rocker, area rug, dresser (used as a changing table as well), storage boxes, and closet organizer.



   
I am been very inspired by nursery #3 listed on this website here. I am loving the colors in this room!!! We found this rocker on CL for $150!


Another CL find! $70 crib. The hubs painted with a fresh coat of white paint, can't wait to pick out some cute bedding for this thing!

Here I am at 4 months. Baby is the size of a baseball! Thank you, Jesus for cotton maxi skirts!
Project Nursery

No comments: