Friday, December 30, 2011

My mom sends me the most ridiculous gifts. I tell her to save her money and not send me stuff anymore but she doesn't listen. We don't NEED anything, we're adults now and I just want her to shower my brother's kids with gifts. In this picture is a phone that plugs into your iphone and really works- but looks ridiculous! Some times I swear she still thinks I am 10 yrs old. Will bring it to my classroom for the kids to play with.

Over the break I really got some quality time in with my pooch!

I made Jordan take this picture for me at Safeway. He almost died of embarrassment! HAHHAH I don't care !!!




She's perfect!

Playing house! Hahahah Jordan looks drunk here, because he is! But it was all for shits and giggles! Maybe next year's xmas card- who knows!

My friend's baby, Noah. He's so sweet and makes the funniest faces. Like this one. I love hanging with him.

Our Tree
That's all so far... Will update again soon!

No comments: